Village and Community Halls.

Village & Community Halls are at the heart of rural communities in the UK.  They are invaluable community assets, a focus for communal activity and usually house a range of services.

Our Encompass Insurance policy for Village or Community Halls has been designed to provide the necessary insurance cover for Halls and their many diverse uses.

We pride ourselves on being able to offer a truly independent and impartial advice-based service, which allows us to source the appropriate insurance cover for each individual organisation. Our dedicated team is on hand to discuss specialist tailored cover with expert support and advice for your organisation.

The cover you need depends on what activities you organise within the hall and whether you own or lease the hall building. There are statutory covers too that you must have where you have a legal need to do so. This would be Employers Liability including cover for any voluntary workers, and inspection of certain items of plant and equipment where you own such assets or have responsibility for inspections within the terms of your lease. 

You should also consider other Insurances as essential such as Public/Products Liability, All Risks cover for loss or damage to assets, Business Interruption (Loss of Income), Events (including bouncy castles), Cyber plus other appropriate covers relevant to your activities.  

Our role is to advise and help you with your cover needs and source the most appropriate policy at a competitive price.  

We are happy to visit your premises within the UK if required and provide guidance on risk assessments, events and Building upgrades.

For further information and advice about Insurance for your Village and Community Halls or to get a quote, please call us on:

0131 225 6005

You may also be interested in:

Liability (including Employers and Public)
Event Insurance
Cyber Insurance