Travel Insurance.

You’re looking forward to your next holiday but have you got the right level of travel insurance protection? Depending on the number and duration of holidays you take over the year and the nature of them, you will need either a Single Trip policy or an Annual Travel policy.

We can advise you on what would be most appropriate for you and the additional covers you might need, such as cover for higher risk activities and travel to conflict areas – as defined on the UK Government’s web site:

For further information or advice about Travel Insurance or to get a quote, please call us on:

0131 225 6005

You may also be interested in:

Business Travel Insurance
Home Insurance
Motor Insurance for Private Clients
Motor Breakdown