Residential Landlords.

As the landlord of a building that is let or rented out for residential use, you need to ensure that you have a policy that gives you the best protection possible and is fulfilling your legal liability for that property.

We have access to a range of keenly priced policies that can provide cover for almost all types of let residential properties including individual residential flats and entire blocks of flats.

In addition to the standard building’s insurance and property owners’ liability cover, we can also arrange cover for the statutory engineering inspection of any lifts, landlords’ fixtures & fittings, loss of rent (with up to 36 months cover) and full terrorism cover.

For further information or advice about Residential Landlord insurance or to get a quote, please call:

0131 225 6005

You may also be interested in:

Home Insurance
Motor Insurance
Motor Breakdown
Motor Fleet

Business Insurance