Property Owners.

The insurance cover your organisation requires will depend upon its activities and may include cover for property, events, committee and general members and liabilities such as professional indemnity, trustees’ indemnity, public liability, and employer’s liability.

What is included?

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Landlord’s fixtures and fittings
  • Loss of Rent Insurance
  • Terrorism Insurance
  • Property Owners' Public Liability Insurance
  • Employers' Liability Insurance

As well as protecting the property we can also arrange cover for statutory legal inspections of equipment such as lifts and commercial boilers.

For further information or advice about Property Owners Insurance or to get a quote, please call:

0131 225 6005

“It’s important to have an experienced, efficient and most importantly a friendly insurance service that can deliver quick, effective solutions for a client needs”

TOFS Scotland Ltd

You may also be interested in:

Business Insurance

Office Insurance
Motor Fleet
Residential Landlords