Motor Fleet Insurance.
Whether you have one or one hundred vehicles, a Motor Fleet policy is an effective way of ensuring you have the right insurance for your business.
Motor Fleet insurance reduces your administrative burden as you will have one renewal date and one insurer. Additionally, insurers are likely to charge less per vehicle for a fleet than if each vehicle is covered separately.
The types of vehicles which can be covered include:
- Private Cars
- Commercial Vehicles from 3.5 Ton up to 32 Ton
- Agricultural Vehicles
- Special Type Vehicles
Electric vehicles can also be considered subject to terms outlined by the Insurer.
Key Features and Benefits of Cover are:
- Range in size of Fleet from 1 to 100 Vehicles
- Comprehensive, Third-Party Fire and Theft and Third Party Only cover can be considered or a mix of these covers
- Declaration or As and When Basis of Cover Available
- Flexibility with Driving Restrictions, standard is Any Driver over 25 but can accommodate Named Drivers and Younger Drivers
- Range of Excesses available with discounts for Higher Voluntary Excesses.
For further information or advice about Motor Fleet Insurance or to get a quote, please call us on:
0131 225 6005
“We have been clients of Keegan and Pennykid for many years. From the outset, they have offered a bespoke and professional service, tailored to our needs – which by far outshines the service offered by other competitors.”
Corporate Services Manager