Property Owners

Street with houses

Whether you are a Landlord with a single residential property, a large industrial complex or blocks of flats, a Managing Agent or a Property Investor, we have a scheme or insurance policy for you, the property owner, underwritten by leading UK insurers.

You need to ensure that you have a policy that gives you the best protection possible at the best possible price to ensure that your investment and assets are properly protected – along with your legal liability for that property.

In addition to the standard buildings insurance and property owners liability cover, we can also arrange cover for the statutory engineering inspection of any lifts, landlord’s fixtures & fittings, loss of rent (with up to 36 months cover) and full terrorism cover.

For further information or advice about Property Owners Insurance or to get a quote, please contact us


Business Continuity Claims Contact Us News

Our Affiliations: