Home Insurance

Attached houses in a street

As an Independent Insurance Broker we can obtain quotations for your household insurance needs including:

  • Buildings insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Combined buildings and contents insurance
  • Let properties
  • Holiday homes
  • Specialist High Net Worth policies

We have access to a range of different insurers as well as a number of specialist schemes including our unique Encompass Household scheme which is endorsed by SCVO and which offers excellent terms and discounts to employees and volunteers in the third sector.

This policy offers a buildings sum insured of £1,000,000, an automatic £60,000 of contents sum insured and a No Claims Discount of up to 25%.

If you are planning on renting your home out, have a look at our Landlords page.

For further information or advice about Home insurance or to get a quote, please contact us


Business Continuity Claims Contact Us News

Our Affiliations: