Sitting Room / Lounge

Landlords Insurance is also known as buy to let insurance or property owners insurance.

As the landlord of a building that is leased or rented out to others, you need to ensure that you have a policy that gives you the best protection possible at the best possible price to ensure that your investment and assets are properly protected – along with your legal liability for that property.

We have access to a range of policies that can provide cover for almost all types of properties from large industrial warehouse complexes to individual residential flats and entire blocks of flats.

In addition to the standard buildings insurance and property owners liability cover, we can also arrange cover for the statutory engineering inspection of any lifts, landlords fixtures & fittings, loss of rent (with up to 36 months cover) and full terrorism cover.

For further information or advice about Landlord insurance or to get a quote, please contact us


Business Continuity Claims Contact Us News

Our Affiliations: