Defending against fraud and crime: strategies for individuals and organisations
We’re partnering with cyber insurance specialists, Coalition UK, to deliver a not-to-be-missed event at The Gathering on 7th November (from 9.30am in the Moorfoot Suite at the EICC).
During the session five key topics will be covered to help attendees better understand the dynamic and ever-changing risks posed by cyber and online crime and how to best protect themselves from a new set of emerging risks:
- The main types of attacks on individuals and businesses: Phishing, Ransomware and Funds Transfer Fraud. We will run through what the latest trends we are seeing in cyber crime are and the impact of these. Supported by information we have compiled over the last 12 months.
- Simple steps that can be taken for preventing and protecting yourself from falling victim to cyber crime and fraud with an introduction and demonstration of Coalition Control.
- Coalition’s approach to supporting organisations and individuals manage, mitigate and defend against cyber threat actors. An introduction to Active Insurance: Risk Assessment, Protection and Response.
- Exploring the ways Coalition is learning about existing and future threats through our research.
- A run through of real-life examples where attacks have taken place and what has been learnt from these. Inclusive of steps that can be taken by organisations to prevent similar experiences happening to them.
Who is speaking at this event?
Garry Dalton – Account Executive, Keegan & Pennykid
Stuart McMillan – Business Development, Coalition UK
Dr. Daniel Woods PhD – Senior Security Researcher, Coalition UK
To find out more and to book your place visit: