If you run a Hotel or Guest House, you need to ensure that you have an insurance policy that gives you the widest protection possible on the best possible terms to ensure that your investment and assets are properly protected – along with your legal liabilities towards others.
We have access to a specialist scheme for Hotels and Guest Houses underwritten by one of the UK’s leading Insurers.
Key Features of the scheme include:
- Wide Cover on a Commercial All Risks basis in a specially developed policy.
- Subsidence cover included on Buildings.
- Property cover on a “New for Old” reinstatement basis.
- Very Competitive Premiums.
- Includes Non-forcible and violent Theft cover.
- Includes automatic Fidelity Guarantee Insurance.
- Personal Accident Insurance available for proprietors and/or key staff.
- Legal Expenses included as standard.
- Competitive Monthly Instalment scheme available.
- Claims commitment to an immediate response on notification with payment cheque issued within one week of agreed settlement.
- Options to include Terrorism, Engineering, Director’s & Officers Liability, and Business Travel Insurance.
- Ability to provide cover for risks having a “self-catering” element.
- A Personal Visit to every Establishment going on cover.
All risks are surveyed by the Insurers as part of their normal service (there is no charge).
Download a quotation form for hotel and guest house insurance:
Download a copy of the Hotel Proprietors Act, 1956 Notice in respect of loss of/ or damage to guests’ property:
- Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 (PDF)
(this document should be displayed at your premises)
We can also place the Insurances for owners of Self-Catering holiday accommodation on a similar package scheme.