Risk Management Guide (PDF)
Financial Conduct Authority (www.fca.gov.uk)
The FCA is an independent body that regulates the financial services industry in the United Kingdom. As well as information and publications aimed at the industry, the website has a section especially for consumers.
BIBA – British Insurance Brokers’ Association
The leading independent insurance body, representing both the consumer and the professional insurance broker.
- Scottish Council For Voluntary Organisations
- Wales Council For Voluntary Action
- London Voluntary Service Council
- SAMH – Scottish Association For Mental Health
Scotland’s leading mental health charity
- Workwithus.org – Scotland’s Portal to the Voluntary Sector. Keegan & Pennykid are proud to support Scotland’s Voluntary Sector at Workwithus.org
- The Charity Commission
- The Charity Commission is established by law as the regulator and registrar for charities in England and Wales.
- OSCR, The Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator
- OSCR is the independent regulator and registrar for charities in Scotland